Why Legacy?

We only have One Life - One Legacy that we can leave behind. We will live one life and by our actions provide the written material for our legacy. However, it will truly be written and interpreted by others after we have left this world.

So I ask myself, and I ask you, what is the legacy which you desire to leave behind?What did you write today in the chapter entitled "today"? Did you advance toward your desired legacy, or did you retreat? What you will become is who you were today.

As I write this blog I will be simultaneously challenging myself, and I trust challenging my readers to leave a legacy that matters. One that challenges and changes those you encounter daily and on your journey in life. You have One Life - One Legacy - make it count!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yo Africa!!

Greetings Africa,

My heart still remains with all of you in the great country of Uganda. It is my hearts desire that God would make a way for me to come to you again soon!

I trust you are able to use this blog as a resource for your continued growth and leadership of the Christian churches and ministries in Uganda. At the recent conference we had 192 registered pastors, leaders, teachers, apostles, evangelists and students. That pretty much covers Ephesians 4 requirements of those who are to train the family of God.

Each week I will be posting my messages, ideas, leadership principles and rambling thoughts to continue to build you up in the faith. Please feel free to send me your ideas and needs in the area of teaching or training. Operation 222 will be focused on fulfilling 2 Timothy 2:2 for Uganda. Only God can do this so let's join Him in this effort!
  • And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable men who will also be qualified to teach others. 2 Timothy 2:2

One of your local Bishops recently mentioned that the "Legacy Pastors Conference" teachings are now being taught in over 500 churches across Uganda. I am both humbled and challenged by this information. Humbled because God has caused this to grow beyond my greatest expectations or abilities. Challenged because it is obvious that God wants to reach the country of Uganda with the love of Christ through the balanced preaching of the word of God through the power of the Holy Spirit.

As a result you and I get to partner with the Holy Spirit to reach Uganda. I will do my best to continue to train leaders through this blog in Africa, the US and anywhere else the Lord see fit. Your part is to be take the training to heart and then train others who will teach others. Just think what the Lord might do in just a few short years.

Are you ready? Are you willing? Together let's answer the call!

Radically Devoted to Jesus, Pastor Dwight

No comments:

Post a Comment